Tuesday 22 May 2018

Sorry Everyone

Beach at Berwick


Hi Everyone.  I am so so sorry that it has been so long since my last update.  It has been a very stressful and hectic few months. Sit back, relax and I will fill you in.



March 16th I was getting ready to go to bed. The hubby and our dog were snoozing in the living room, I checked on the kids, made sure everything was turned off in the kitchen, went to the bathroom and when I was about to walk into the bedroom, I saw a bright orange glow.  Our bedroom was on fire!!  We all got out OK but we got such a fright.  Luckily James had the sense to close the bedroom door so it was contained to the one room.  We were back in the flat a couple of days later.  At the end of the day, we were all fine and that is the main thing.

Look, the sun exists!


I have also been busy with university work and tonight I submitted my final assessment of first year!! Summer can officially start for me now!!  James also started work in April  He is a chef at the Islay Inn in Glasgow.  So we have been adjusting to the long hours and the children's busy schedule too.


Beautiful honey bee


May 7th we went on holiday to Berwick Upon Tweed, my happy place. This year marks the 30th year of holidays at Berwick Holiday Centre.  We had the best time. This year we took our nephew with us on his first caravan holiday.  It was such a wonderful holiday.  Liam, Sophie and Keaghan were all on stage, as was I. I had to take part in a dance off with another mum.  It was hilarious and embarrassing but worth every second to make memories with my family.  The kids took part in archery, fencing and football, we went swimming every day and had fun watching the shows at night.  Our holiday was over far too quickly.  Can't wait to book up for next year.

Sophie had her end of year family night at the Girls Brigade.  She gained her 1 year service badge and her bronze award.  Liam had his end of year display and gained his bronze award and 5 targets badge. Very proud mummy and daddy!!


So that's pretty much everything.  I will try to keep the blog updated as much as possible..

No comments:

Post a Comment