Thursday 14 August 2014

Bella & Bear Eye & Mighty Eyelash Curler




I was asked to try the new eyelash curler from Bella & Bear.  I couldn't wait to get it as, 1. I was in need of them and 2. I love love love Bella & Bear!!!


The packaging is so lovely and sweet!! Yes I am a fan of pretty packaging why not :)

£12.99 on Amazon

In the past when using eyelash curlers I found my skin would get pinched or my eyelashes felt as if they were being pulled out!! Not this time. Such a gentle product! The fingers grips are nice, smooth and not harsh on your fingers either and my fingers didn't get stuck either lol!

I got great results using this eyelash curler and my lashes looked longer and fuller which for my lashes is amazing . Marks out of 10? Full marks 

If you would like to purchase this awesome product (and more) please visit http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eyelash-Curler-Dramatic-Eyelashes-GUARANTEE/dp/B00JNI1DZQ




2 comments:

  1. lovely blog post eyelash curler sounds good, i never seem to get on with them im scared of pinching my eye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are the only eyelash curlers that have never pinched my skin should give them a try x

      Delete