Monday 25 August 2014

Best feeling ever

So as you know my handsome little boy started primary school. I am such a proud mummy. He LOVES school, hates the fact he can't go to school at the weekend and loves his new friends.

What is even better is walking along and waiting at the gates for him to come out. I am so happy at being able to pick him up.

I do worry about the way I look and will I get nasty comments like I did when my son was at nursery but do you want to know something? I DO NOT CARE what they think of me, why should I? These other mums don't matter to me.

We all come in different shapes and sizes so why make fun of someone for being fat, thin, wearing loads of make up or having a fake tan? We all do whatever it takes to make us feel good which we all have the right to do.

Slowly the old me is creeping back, the old attitude of I don't care if you like me or not is there again.

Great feeling to have


No comments:

Post a Comment