Wednesday 27 August 2014

My Decision

I had the chance to attend stress control classes, which were free, but decided against it. I know I tell you all to get all the help you can get, however, in my circumstances I feel this is not the right step for me.  Let me explain.

For 3 weeks of the month I get tired, nauseous, dizzy, mood swings, abdominal pains and vomiting. It seems to coincide with my monthly cycle. The week after my time of the month I feel normal, full of energy and could take on the world.

I have been to the doctor so many times about this and they, as usual, ignore it and claim its anxiety related but how can this be?

Yes I committed the major crime of googling my symptoms but luckily, and for once, Google didn't tell me I was dying but I either had PMS or PMDD both of which I fall into in some way.  So I am going back to my doctor tomorrow, a decent one!!, to hopefully get some answers and move forward with a diagnosis and treatment plan.

I will let you know how I get on.

Angela xx

For more information on PMS and PMDD please go to http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Premenstrual-syndrome/Pages/Symptoms.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment