Wednesday 26 March 2014

Big Step

I do not like going to the opticians they get too close and I don't like people touching my eyes.

My appointment was for 0930 and my mum came along with me.

I expected to feel anxious and instead of bottling it all up and letting it build when I went into the room for my test I explained to the optician that I was feeling a bit anxious, might talk a lot and fidget a good bit...then something happened....the anxiety disappeared as if it was not even there.

I was amazed. Was it because I was honest about it? Was it because I expected to be anxious and that's why it never came to anything.

Being honest I don't know.

I even went to the shop with my mum before coming home.

GO ME

We can all do it. You have to believe you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment