Saturday 24 January 2015

My Fragrant Little Trio

I have always been a lover of perfume.  Over the years I have bought various brands from Calvin Klein to Dolce & Gabbana.  As I got older I tend to stay with the same fragrances.  Here are three of my all time favourites.




Calvin Klein - CKIN2U

CKIN2U is an everyday perfume.  It is fruity, floral, fresh and carefree!  I have always been a fan of Calvin Klein fragrances and that started many years ago with CK One.  You will always find a bottle, or 2, of Calvin Klein in my collection.









Prada Candy



Another every day fragrance, Prada Candy is a fun, vibrant.  It is quite a strong scent so you don't need to use much which is good as it means it lasts even longer.







Prada L'eau Ambree




This is my special occasion perfume.  Prada L'eau Ambree is yet another strong scent, again meaning it lasts longer.  With a mixture of citrus and floral scents this perfume demands attention.






My husband James loves his Prada Amber Pour Homme and Armani Eau De Nuit aftershave.  What perfume or aftershave do you love the most?  Let me know in the comments below.



1 comment:

  1. i love my ann summers perfume pretty much got a full bottle though as only use it on special occasions haves ann summers stopped selling it over 5 years ago so hard to get anywhere else. it contains pheromones x caroline from nomorefrizzyhairdays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete