Sunday 16 February 2014

A very stressful night yet anxiety helped me through.

Liam, 4, woke up during the night with terrible earache. So a phone call to NHS 24 was made an out of hours appointment made for him. Daddy took the poor wee guy while I stayed at home with our youngest Sophie (1)

Well at 4am Sophie woke up and her breathing was all over the place and she was making the most horrific noise. I had to call an ambulance, even though I knew what the problem was, it had to be seen to asap.

We got to A&E and met up with my husband and son. James took over as Sophie saw him and was clinging to daddy.

I had a fight with receptionist to let me bring my son home in transport that had been arranged for him.Even the nurse stepped in and explained the situation.

Both Liam and Sophie are fine thankfully.

Now my anxiety was sky high and I mean through the roof. It was as if I could actually feel the adrenaline pumping through my body.

If it wasn't for this buzzing around my body, being honest, I think I would have been in a worse state!!

Anxiety thank you for getting me through. Sometimes you are my friend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment