Sunday 9 February 2014

My Inspirations

There are a few people in my life who I need to thank for all their love. They don't realise how much they inspire me.

Mum

My mum has always been there for me even when I was in the wrong. She has a condition called COPD which affects the lungs and even though she struggles at times she is there no matter what. She is a strong woman.

Dad

My dad is a great man. Again he has been there for me no matter what. My dad had a stroke in 1999 and is lucky to be here. That hasn't stopped him. He has that fighting spirit, like my mum.

Claire

My wonderful, intelligent sister!! She has some health issues (see previous post) and you know what? she lives her life the way she wants regardless. Claire is very creative, a woman of many talent!! Claire is fab.

Liam & Sophie

My two beautiful, funny, clever loving babies. I would be so so lost without them. They have made my life what it is today..worth living! They have saved me in so many ways. The best thing that has ever happened to me. I love them so much!

James

We have been together for almost 5 years and married for almost 2 years. We have been through so much during those 5 years but I would not change a thing! He puts up with my moaning, crying and moods and is still with me. HE is a brilliant guy.

Granny Mulholland

I am trying not to cry whilst writing this.I lost my gran February 13th 1990, one of the saddest days of my life. I was only 9 and it was such a great loss to me. We were so close and I love her so much and there is not a day goes by where I don't think of her. I know she is looking down, along with my grandad, making sure we are all ok. She doesn't know how much she inspires me even now, almost 24 years since we lost her. Gran I love you so so much xxxxx

Everyone I have spoke about I love with all my heart and I couldn't live without them. I know I drive you all mad at times. Thank you so much for everything you have done. I love you all xxxxx


mum & dad

 Me & Claire

Liam & Sophie

Me and James

 me and my Gran

No comments:

Post a Comment