Saturday 17 May 2014

A step in the right direction - Mental health awareness day 6

Today I am very proud of myself. Why? Let me tell you.

I have terrible problems with my sinuses.  They get blocked I end up dizzy and sick then that brings on anxiety which makes those symptoms worse and brings on other unwanted feelings!!

Well earlier on today I was feeling dreadful, all blocked up, dizzy and anxious, I put my shoes on and took the dog a walk MYSELF. yep just me and the dog.

The street was spinning at one point and the panic attack began to creep up..I wanted to run home I really did but guess what I kept going!!

Best feeling ever!!! I did not let it beat me. The panic attack stopped as soon as it came over me and the dizziness stopped.

Now that is what I call progress!!





No comments:

Post a Comment