Thursday 22 May 2014

Guest Post - Charmaine

Hey there! my name is Charmaine

Mind is a charity close to my heart, it's a fantastic charity. I also volunteer for mind charity shop in syston,
 Leicester,  Myself and the volunteers put an incredible amount of work into the charity.

I would love to be able to do something out of my comfort zone to raise money for mind, so I have chose skydiving. I feel I should continue to raise money for mind and help make awareness that mental health issues shouldn't be brushed under the carpet,

I've been suffering depression since I was 14 years old. I developed postnatal depression after having my son, my uncle had schizophrenia unfortunately mind wasn't as established then as it is now and unfortunately he turned to alcohol, and we lost him. he was only 43 years old, so i feel I should continue our awareness and let people know they are NOT alone

so please help me on my  journey to success to raise money for mind by skydiving. This is the first time I have done anything like this,and I would absolutely love it to become a success, Thank you! :)

you can donate via my just giving page at www.justgiving.com/Charmaine-bean or you can text DOME 86 £2 to 70070

THANK YOU, help make a difference today :)

I would like to thank Charmaine for sharing her story and I have donated towards her fundraising efforts.









No comments:

Post a Comment