I love gifts that just that little bit different to what you find in the shops. Giving someone a gift that they will appreciate and love is high up on my checklist. Over the last couple of years I have had gift baskets made up for the children and a box full of sweet treats for James, but I have come across a company that offer something even better.
As you can see from the picture above, it comes in a beautiful basket, which I can reuse for picnics in the summer.
When I opened the hamper I found my delicious goodies and my face simply lit up. It has family favourites and some new products that I cannot wait to try. What was in there?
- Lindor chocolates. These are a massive family favourite!
- Kettle Chips. Sour cream and sweet onion. They are delicious and moreish
- The Dormen Spicy peanut. James took these and said they are lovely, something different.
- Bottle Green Pomegranate and Elderflower. Not my usual soft drink but its amazing. Fresh and crisp. The perfect drink for a summers day.
- Walkers Shortbread. Another family favourite. Great with a cup of tea!
- Mrs Bridges Pink Grapefruit Marmalade, Scottish Raspberry and Blackcurrant & Blueberry preserves. They will make a rather tasty addition at breakfast tomorrow morning.
I am absolutely delighted with my hamper, there is nothing in here that we would not use. I highly recommend KC Hampers. Prices start at £25.50 (general hamper) You can choose your delivery day and time (Mon-Sat £2 surcharge for Saturday delivery). The customer service is amazing too, so friendly and helpful, can't ask for more!
To order your own hamper click here