Sunday 13 July 2014

Bucket List

Ok so a few years ago now I wrote a list of things I would like to do before I die.  I know it's not the nicest subject but I do know quite a few people who have a bucket list.

Here is mines

1. to be front row at a concert (done 2001)

2. to be on the guest list for westlife (done 2012)

3. To meet Shane Filan (done 2013)

4. Visit Dublin (done 2001)

5. Visit London (done 2009)

6. Visit Euro Disney with the kids

7. Go to an NFL game

8. Live in Aberdeen (done 2008)

9. To stand on a stage at a music venue (done 2001)

10. To take the kids to Disney Florida


I only have 3 things left to do before I complete my list.

What is on your bucket list?

4 comments:

  1. love this list loads of very nice things on there i never been to a concert your lucky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted to make one of these but never get the chance - this has inspired me!!

    http://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww I am delighted that I have inspired you.
      they are fun too have x

      Delete