Wednesday 9 July 2014

Finally on the course!!

Today I received the email I have been waiting for since March!  I have been enrolled in the Stress control class at my local college!! This is a self referral group which was recommended to me by my sister.

 All you need to do is check with your local health board to see if they offer the free classes.  Most health boards will offer something similar,

The class I will be attending focuses on the following:

  • Information about stress
  • Boosting self confidence
  • How to control your body
  • How to control your thoughts
  • Controlling panic
  • Controlling sleep problems

The class runs for 6 weeks, one 90 minute session per week.

I am looking forward to this and to learning new techniques to cope with stress.


People from Lanarkshire you can find classes here http://www.vaslan.org.uk/newsart/nhs-lanarkshire-stress-control-classes

Please check with your GP or local health authority for classes near you.







4 comments:

  1. ah sounds like a good course, hopefully it will help stress can be a nighrmre at the best of times i really hope it goes well hun , i wish you all the luck, x caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter and my hubby both went to that and it helped them. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait for it to start. I have been chasing it up for ages xx

      Delete