Saturday 12 July 2014

Choc Chick - great fun and full of yum

The lovely people at Choc Chick http://www.chocchick.com/ sent me over one of their fantastic chocolate making kits for me to review and for my two little monsters to have some fun in the kitchen.

Kids Kit


The kit contains everything you need to make yummy healthy chocolate.  

  • Kids version of the choc raw recipe including ancient Aztec cocoa drinking recipe
  • Organic raw cacao butter
  • Organic raw cacao powder
  • Sweet freedom
  • 20 mini baking cases
  • 3 cocoa beans
Even better this kit is - dairy free, Gluten free soya free,egg free,additive free, refined sugar free, and naturally high in antioxidants
















There is a recipe book included in the kit too giving easy instructions.








My children were so excited about making the chocolate.  Since my husband is a chef he took over the making of the chocolate and I was the designated photographer and taster :)














Making the chocolate was simple. My husband measured out the butter and powder. He used a pot to boil water in and put a bowl on top to melt the butter and added the powder and the sweet freedom syrup and mixed until it was all melted.















It only took 20 minutes to make and the outcome was greatly received :)

The kids love the chocolate as do me and daddy.





To find this and many other lovely yummy kits please visit http://www.chocchick.com/


1 comment:

  1. they look really yummy , and look very fun to make x lovely review hun x
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete