Wednesday 16 July 2014

One week on

One week ago my husband started his new job and I am now officially a stay at home mum.

I will not lie it has been hard going especially as we have all been loaded with the cold, which usually raises my anxiety levels, I have done well.

Liam has been out with his gran and aunt for an afternoon, Sophie was not well enough to go which was a shame.  They have even been to the soft play with their daddy on his day off.

I have not taken them out yet. I just have not been well enough as this cold is draining me strangely though I have not felt anxious, highly unusual for me when unwell.

I see this as progress and once this cold, and the rain, has disappeared I will be taking my children out and about on my own for the first time in quite a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment