Saturday 8 August 2015

Insta Natural Youth Express Night Cream



 It can be hard to find a good night cream that doesn't leave an oily stain on the pillow or leaves your face feeling dry.  I have had the pleasure of trying a few different products from the Insta Natural range so I was more than  happy to give their night cream a try.  






I love the bottle the cream comes in, its not too big and the nozzle means you get the exact application you need so there is no waste or mess when using.  

The cream is described as a cream that hydrates and makes your skin more plump.  It also helps reduce the appearance of scars and acne.  I have little wrinkles starting to appear, eek, so when I read it also helps reduce wrinkles well I done a little dance to myself.



There is a very light floral fragrance to the cream, not overpowering, just a nice hint which is quite pleasant as I find creams that are heavily perfume based irritate my skin and cause redness.  The cream is light and absorbs quickly into the skin, which I love, as so many others clog the skin and feel heavy and greasy.

I used the cream for a few days to get an idea of the difference it would make and so far so good. In the mornings I noticed my skin is not as dry, red and flaky as it usually is.  I have also noticed my skin is softer too.

Overall I am impressed with the Youth Express Night Cream and I will continue to use it and keep you updated with my progress.  

You can buy a 100ml bottle from Amazon here for £17.95 (it was previously priced at £39.95) and you can find out more about their other products over on their website.

Have you tried this brand before? 




48 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely, Angela, never heard of the brand before, no.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great so far. I have tried their vitamin c cream, serum and scar creams too.xx

      Delete
  2. I have never come across this brand before, but the price point seems really reasonable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using this too and have really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great isn't it? I have noticed a difference in my skins appearance.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a fab product, I haven't heard of it before but I like light creams that don't feel too greasy. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing worse than a greasy skin cream. All their creams are nice and light which makes such a difference. x

      Delete
  5. i have never heard of this cream either but it certainly would be in my price bracket if i was looking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a brilliant price, so many good creams are incredibly expensive so it is nice to have a cream that is affordable x

      Delete
  6. Not heard of this brand before but I'm glad you are liking t. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like a great cream, I love a really thick night cream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not a brand I have come across before but I am a big believer in using night cream and use Vichy or Origins currently x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think a good night cream can really make a difference to your skin and boost your confidence also. Never tried Vichy or Origins before x

      Delete
  9. Nope never heard of this brand before

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard of this brand before. I;m always on the look for a good cream esp as I'm getting older and less sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I am getting older I feel my skin needs more attention that I have been giving it. Give this cream a try Rachel, it is good x

      Delete
  11. Sounds lovely! I'm always on the lookout for a good night cream! May have to add this to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks likfe a really great product. I don't like anything that makes your skin feel greasy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont like creams that leave a greasy feel on the skin either. just not nice at all x

      Delete
  13. Looks like a fabulous cream, I really should start using a night cream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a lovely cream. I have started using it as my poor skin looks terrible these days. time for me to take care of it x

      Delete
  14. t sounds really good and I would definitely give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great, I love it. Let me know if what you think of it if you buy it x

      Delete
  15. I like night creams, I'd not heard of this brand before - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good as it gives them a chance to work their magic overnight without day to day life getting in the way x

      Delete
  16. oh i hate greasy like creams to, my skin is so thirstly so i like them to be thick too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no need for greasy creams yuck lol. You would like this one. Non greasy and works well x

      Delete
  17. I've not heard of this product - it sounds like it works well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like a night cream that would suit me ~ good size product

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the perfect size! let me know if you try it xx

      Delete
  19. I'm not really a face cream person but I'm pleased you've found a product you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm just not one for lotions and potions! I often marvel at the products that are out there!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to be one for creams but started using them over the last year. There are soooo many products isn't there, I am the same as you I will admit. I walk into Boots and think wow where would you even start haha x

      Delete
  21. I must try this. I am a huge fan of Instanatural, but I've yet to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their products are amazing. Let me know what you think of it if you buy it x

      Delete
  22. This cream looks really lovely. I always end up going for cheap and cheerful though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely :) nothing wrong with cheap and cheerful xx

      Delete
  23. I so need this, my skin needs a decently priced cream

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've not really used a night cream before, just my usual moisturiser. I find it really difficult to find products that my skin doesn't have an allergy to. I'm getting older though and perhaps need to try something for the wrinkles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin is very sensitive too but I have had no reactions using Insta natural. xx

      Delete