Tuesday 29 November 2016

Fun With Sassy Kids Box



My kids love to paint, draw, colour and make new things.  We have had a fun Sassy Kids box before and they absolutely loved it. So today, I am going to share our second box with you.  




In our box, we found one main activity and various other fun activities too.




Liam and Sophie were really excited about the main activity in this box, creating their own flying saucer! Everything they needed, apart from glue and scissors, were included in the box:

  • Paper plates
  • Silver Cupcake case
  • Colourful gems
  • Pink and purple glitter glue (sparkles yay!!)
  • Alien with a parachute (he is so cute)
The instructions are clear and easy to follow as you will see below.




I sat the kids on the floor on their blankets ready to glue, colour and create their very own UFO.





















Once they had coloured the paper plate with the pink (Sophie's favourite colour ever) and purple glitter glue we left it to dry. As I write this it is still damp so will need to finish off the UFO tomorrow.  The next step is to add the gems, which I love, attach the cute little alien to the cupcake case then glue that onto the UFO.

Liam is really looking forward to charting the different phases of the moon. When he was young, he was obsessed with the moon and he still loves it to this day so that activity is perfect for him.  Both Liam and Sophie are looking forward to making the constellations with the cocktail sticks and marshmallows! I wonder why that is.

I think I will keep the colouring sheets for me, who said the big kids can't get involved?

What Liam, 6, has to say "I love that I can keep track of the moon. I will then take it into school to show my teacher and friends"

What Sophie, 4, has to say "I am looking forward to the bit with the marshmallows, so I can eat them"

I think the Sassy kids boxes are great fun for all the family as it gives you a chance to sit down, spend time together and watch your kids creativity grow.

To find out more and to sign up to receive your very own box (priced at £1.99 for the first box and then £3.99) click here.

16 comments:

  1. Ohh they are a good price and nice that your kids could do it together. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not easy at times to have them both sit down together, especially when it comes to crafts but they love this. It is a really good price x

      Delete
  2. I love these kind of boxes! Anything that encourages creativity is good with me! This one sounds like great fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit it was fun making the UFO with the kids hehe

      Delete
  3. You had me at purple glitter! These boxes are a great idea to get the kids into crafts and being creative and the price makes them affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love purple and the fact it is glittery is even better. Got to love sparkles

      Delete
  4. I love anything that encourages families to be creative, This is a really great price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arts and crafts are so much fun, relaxing and great for relieving stress

      Delete
  5. Looks perfect for a rainy afternoon to keep boredom away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like something Eliza would love.She is into her arts and crafts big time at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the price that looks like a really nice alternative to getting your kids a comic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comics are getting expensive aren't they?! My kids love these boxes and I agree, a nice alternative x

      Delete