Sunday 9 February 2014

please help if you can

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-fund-my-masters-course?fb_action_ids=562659202386&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582


The above is a link to my sister's fundraising page.

Claire suffers with depression and chronic fatigue syndrome which means she has had to make some major changes in her life regarding her career.

" I am a 26 year old female who has recently been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.This has made it very difficult for me to continue in my career as an accountant. The long hours and stressful environment exacerbate my condition and leave me unable to do anything but sleep. 
After studying for four years at university to gain my BAcc (Hons) in accountancy with business law and then a further three years completing my ICAS professional exams you can imagine that this has put a bit of a spanner in the works that is my intended career! After discussions with a local mental health nurse regarding what work I would be able to do in the future we decided it needed to be something flexible, enjoyable and that can be done from home to work around my illness. Unfortunately that isn't accountancy"

SAAS wont fund her for the course as she is having to do it through distance learning due to her condition. 

If you can help by making a donation we will both be very grateful.

Thank you!

Angela & Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment