Friday 14 March 2014

my gorgeous children

So I talk about anxiety but I want to talk about 2 amazing people who just make my life whole.

Liam and Sophie.

My children are so beautiful and clever and loving. I cant imagine my life without them!

Liam is 4 and is at nursery. He starts school in August this year. He can count to 100, knows his alphabet, everything about trains and cars he is so intelligent. He adores his little sister Sophie. Liam has a wicked sense of humour. He has his moments though lol.

Sophie is 1, she will be 2 next month. She can count to 5, knows colours and some shapes.She can say, and associate, over 100 words. She loves her big brother so much. She is funny. Loves to dance!! she is also very intelligent just like her bog brother.

my children and my world

No comments:

Post a Comment