Sunday 31 August 2014

Little wins make me smile

Some of you may know that I love entering competitions and I have done for the last two years.

I have won loads of little things like toothpaste, chocolate bars to big prizes like a new tumble dryer.

This month has been lots of little wins but I love them as they will get used :)

The list for this month is as follows

Mac Primer
Pantene shampoo and conditioner
£10 Amazon voucher
Commonwealth games backpack
Happy Egg surprise win x2 (could be activity pack, tea towel or seeds)
House of Chilli mixed seeds
Bar of chocolate
Arm & Hammer goodies


Not bad eh?

Does anyone else enter competitions? If so what is the best thing you have won?

xx

1 comment:

  1. sounds fab x i recently won 1000 pound gift card for a shopping centre, last year i won a chromebook, xx

    ReplyDelete