Sunday 15 March 2015

Busy Times


Sorry I haven't been around much, it has been a crazy few weeks for us.  Normally I would have cracked and had a massive panic attack from the stress of it all but I didn't.  Now that is major progress.

A few weeks ago my dad was admitted to hospital overnight, thankfully he is ok now.  My poor mum was admitted at the start of the month and got home last week.  She was very unwell but thankfully is slowly on the mend.



Yesterday (14th) was our 3rd wedding anniversary.  We had a busy day as James had to take Liam to the out of hours doctor, he is fine thank goodness, Liam then went to his friend's birthday party and James went to visit his dad.



In happier news, I was spoilt rotten today for Mother's day.  My little bears got me a lovely card, chocolates, daffodils and made me a yummy chocolate cake!  I am a very lucky lady.

Later this year, June, we are all off on a weeks holiday to Berwick-Upon-Tweed.  I cannot wait, I absolutely love love love Berwick and have many happy childhood memories from my holidays there.

Thank you again for all your support and I hope you are all well x

22 comments:

  1. Hope you have a super holiday and hope your parents are both OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For anyone suffering from anxiety or panic attacks, I always recommend the 60 Second Panic Solution which completely transformed my life. http://inersche.com/2015/03/15/how-i-overcame-my-anxiety/ The technique was created by a lady named Anna Gibson and over 7 years of research was put into it. It teaches you how to stop your anxiety/panic in less than 60 seconds. Worked great for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw happy Anniversary, I hope you had a really lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does sound busy. Enjoy Berwick - we had a great day out there when we were on holiday in the area the other year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Berwick it is so beautiful and everyone is friendly and laid back. My kind of place! x

      Delete
  5. Happy Anniversary and hope you have a lovely holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I can't believe it has been 3 years! x

      Delete
  7. What a stressful time for you...I hope everyone is on the mend now. Glad you had a good mother's day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crumbs, I hope that's the end of all the unwell-ness for a while! Glad to hear everyone is on the mend and you managed a lovely Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's been a bit mad lol but fingers crossed no more! x

      Delete
  9. Happy Anniversary and I hope everyone is feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like it's been a stressful time and I hope your parents and son are ok. I would love to visit Berwick - happy planning your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been stressful but we are getting there slowly. You should try and visit one day, its beautful. Thanks, I have alread wrote out my holiday list lol x

      Delete
  11. I hope that weeks to come will be much less stressful for you.

    ReplyDelete