Thursday 19 March 2015

My New Toy




When our vacuum stopped working I went into a panic, having 2 kids who drop crumbs everywhere and no hoover is enough to make anyone cry!  We borrowed my mum and dad's cylinder vacuum and they got another one but I wanted one of our own and with limited funds I had to wait.  My prayers were answered in a different way.

Last year I reviewed a LG tumble dryer for ao.com and I decided to apply again and see if they would kindly send me a new vacuum.  I know it sounds cheeky but they loved the review I done for them last year so I thought why not?  They said yes and they sent me a Vax Air3.  I was actually in tears I was that happy!



I can honestly say it is the best vacuum I have ever had!  Yes I am getting that excited over a vacuum!  I will tell you why!

  • HEPA Media filter that traps all dirt, dust and pollens inside.  Great news for allergy sufferers like myself.
  • Fur n Fluff tool for pet hair.  I don't have a pet but this little tool comes in handy for other things too, like fluff off dolls hair!
  • The handle comes off and can be attached to the hose meaning I can manage the hard to reach places.
  • The wire stretches from my living room to the hall and bedrooms, no more stopping and starting.
  • You can switch the brushes on giving the carpet a deeper clean.
  • The vacuum swivels making it easy to move around.
  • 6 year guarantee!! Result.
Me and my husband are like kids at Christmas when we need to get the vacuum out!  It really does make hoovering easier and quicker with fantastic results.  My carpets look brand new again.

You can purchase the Vax Air3 here.  It is on sale just now at £119 which is a total bargain! (was £259)

34 comments:

  1. Great to get a review product just when you need it. I did that once and it has been one of my most successful posts, so the company did well out of it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to share, it came at the perfect time hehe. glad to hear the post was a big success xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great machine and perfect for deep cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's great at deep cleaning which is a must in my house x

      Delete
  3. If you run out of places to use it you are welcome at my house

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I got that excited about hoovering!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great vacuum, I could do with a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really is a bargain. We have a cordless vacuum that I love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oohhhh I think I would break a cordless one lol x

      Delete
  7. We reviewed this last year and loved it ... the hose was fiddly and didn't quite reach on the stairs but the suction was fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live in a flat so the hose reaches everywhere for us. The suction is fab, I thought my carpet was going to lift lol x

      Delete
  8. It does look good but the vacuum that I really want is a robot one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one that does it on its own? That is some invention lol x

      Delete
  9. You can never be too excited about a new vacuum cleaner, I am desperate for a new one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to detest hoovering but this makes it so much easier and quicker. Hope you get a new one soon xx

      Delete
  10. I like Vax products. I wish we'd chosen a vax the last time we bought a new hoover because we've never ever any problems with Vax. The one we bought is the loudest hoover ever and is rubbish.
    We're going to have to buy a new one soon but I'm putting it off as long as I can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last one we had was an asda cylinder, it was ok but its safe to say im sticking with Vax from now on! x

      Delete
  11. that hoover looks great qw have a boring old henry, a new hoover makes me happy about hoovering! sad i know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love hoovering now I have my Vax lol never thought I would say that

      Delete
  12. Love Ao.com! I'm so pleased they sent you this to review. I get equally excited about vacuuming now that I have my ideal vacuum cleaner. Sad isn't it?! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are amazing!! The vacuum came at the prefect time!! the perfect hoover makes that chore fun and quick lol xx

      Delete
  13. ooh fab, I'm feeling the same about my lawnmower which has suddenly broken!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks great - mine is reaching the end of its life and could definitely do with replacing - this makes me really want a new model!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is the best vacuum I have had! I hoovered the whole flat within 30 mins earlier, it really is that good. xx

      Delete
  15. they always seem tp be a great vac, i have one its very lightweight and east to use

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fab hoover, easy to use but the brushes are that powerful i feel like im getting a good old workout lol x

      Delete
  16. I hat to admit but I hated my Vax vacuum cleaner - it was the worst thing I ever bought. Glad you are having more luck with yours

    ReplyDelete
  17. I currently have a Dyson, which I love, but had a Vax before that and was always impressed with the suction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The suction is unreal, I was convinced the carpet was going to disappear up the hoover lol. My mum had a Dyson for yearsx

      Delete