Tuesday 10 March 2015

KC Hampers


I love gifts that just that little bit different to what you find in the shops.  Giving someone a gift that they will appreciate and love is high up on my checklist.  Over the last couple of years I have had gift baskets made up for the children and a box full of sweet treats for James, but I have come across a company that offer something even better.
KC Hampers offer a range of hampers for every occasion from Newborn hampers and Pamper hampers to general hampers, there really is something for everyone.  I took delivery of my hamper today and I couldn't wait to see what was in it.



As you can see from the picture above, it comes in a beautiful basket, which I can reuse for picnics in the summer.  

When I opened the hamper I found my delicious goodies and my face simply lit up.  It has family favourites and some new products that I cannot wait to try.  What was in there?
  • Lindor chocolates.  These are a massive family favourite! 
  • Kettle Chips.  Sour cream and sweet onion.  They are delicious and moreish
  • The Dormen Spicy peanut. James took these and said they are lovely, something different.
  • Bottle Green Pomegranate and Elderflower. Not my usual soft drink but its amazing. Fresh and crisp.  The perfect drink for a summers day.
  • Walkers Shortbread. Another family favourite.  Great with a cup of tea!
  • Mrs Bridges Pink Grapefruit Marmalade, Scottish Raspberry and Blackcurrant & Blueberry preserves.  They will make a rather tasty addition at breakfast tomorrow morning.

I am absolutely delighted with my hamper, there is nothing in here that we would not use.  I highly recommend KC Hampers.  Prices start at £25.50 (general hamper)  You can choose your delivery day and time (Mon-Sat £2 surcharge for Saturday delivery).  The customer service is amazing too, so friendly and helpful, can't ask for more!

To order your own hamper click here

They are also on Facebook  and Twitter 









26 comments:

  1. I can imagine all of those goodies going down very well in this house too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am honestly surprised I managed to look at the contents before they were all snatched away haha x

      Delete
  2. chocs ad shortbread , oh yes please x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can never go wrong with chocolate and shortbread!! xx

      Delete
  3. The contents of your hamper sound very good and the price is reasonable for what is included.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what a fantastic sounding hamper! I would have had to tuck straight in I think! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tucked into it right away lol there was no way it was lasting in this house with 2 kids and a big kid (aka the hubby) x

      Delete
  5. Oh I love buying hampers for hard to buy people We often reuse the baskets for storing toys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the perfect present for people who are hard to buy for! I love the little baskets so cute x

      Delete
  6. OOh now this is a lovely sounding hamper x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fab hamper and love the fact I can reuse the basket too x

      Delete
  7. Even the empty hamper looks great! I love the sound of most of the contents too. Sounds like excellent value for money!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a hamper and I can always find a use for an empty one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a large basket and small one now so picnics etc are covered hehe x

      Delete
  9. It sounds lovely, I do love a hampers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hampers are fab. They make such a lovely gift too x

      Delete
  10. I love Hampers as they make you try things you wouldn't normally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The Pomegranate and Elderflower drink I wouldn't normally go for but as it was in the hamper I tried it and it was so tasty

      Delete
  11. I am a massive fan of hampers! there really is something so super cute about them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean!! Even when I was a child I got excited when my parents got a hamper lol x

      Delete
  12. Sounds like a lovely hamper xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love hampers... any hampers... hamper means that there are some awesome goodies inside of it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this comment!! Lol you are so like me when it comes to hampers! x

      Delete