Saturday 7 June 2014

The Final Look

Tonight was the charity ball and I managed to stay for a few hours.  Unfortunately I'm unwell due to sinuses & hay fever (ah the joys lol) however, this did not stop me from getting all dressed up for a few hours of fun and freedom :)

So as you know I was trying out new make up and a brand new look for me!! The hair did not work out at all.

Well ladies and gentlemen here is the final look






The lovely Caroline from nomorefrizzyhairdays.blogspot.co.uk made some amazing edits which I am going to share below.  She is rather talented don't you think




1 comment:

  1. thanks for the mention hunny xx its the best i could do with the pictures x all depends on the pictures and the file size ect x but you look great before and after x keep up the blogging x will speak soon xx

    nomorefrizzyhairdays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete