Sunday 26 April 2015

Blogger Spotlight - Milkshake Recipe




Now that the lovely sun has decided to hang around for a while and it is nice and warm outside, I know how much I love a nice, cool refreshing drink to cool me down.  I do drink a lot of water during the summer months but I do like to have something a little different and, well, yummy.

 I turned to my fellow bloggers and asked them to share their favourite recipes.  The lovely Katie from KtLouiseBlog kindly gave me the recipe for a very delicious sounding milkshake. I had to share it with you as I know you will all love it too.



You will need the following ingredients,

  • 50g Galaxy chocolate
  • 2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
  • 300ml Milk

To make this yummy, cool summery delight,

  • Cut the chocolate into small pieces,
  • Put them in the blender with the other ingredients. 
  • Blend the ingredients well 
  • Pour into a glass.

Ta dah, you now have an amazing, yummy, refreshing milkshake that all the family will love. Doesn't it look delicious!

I would like to thank Katie for sharing this recipe with us, I can't wait to make this for the kids, they will love it.

To follow Katie's blog click here, follow on Twitter and Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious. I do love galaxy chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - my big bro and sis love chocolate milkshake! This looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant go wrong with a chocolate milkshake hehe x

      Delete